Monday, October 5, 2009

Anthony

I cannot believe Anthony is a senior. Time flies. Seeing him makes me feel so old! Anthony's mom Emma was one of my best friends when I moved to the Santa Ynez Valley. We used to work together too at our first job. When I took her sons pictures we were laughing and talking about our childhood. I even went to her 8th grade graduation. I was with her the night she and Anthony's dad started dating..... So her boy is a senior in high school and my boy is a silly two year old. Yep time flies :) So here is the gorgeous Anthony. I am a sucker for big brown eyes, so it was hard to choose a favorite picture! He was a natural in front of the camera even though he wanted to be done taking pics after 5 minutes because he wanted to go out with his friends....LOL :) So because of that I gave him a hard time the entire time.....




No comments:

Post a Comment