Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yvette {Isn't she lovely}

Yvette is not only beautiful but one of the sweetest persons you could ever meet. REALLY!! SO NICE!! I remember her pulling up to my house, my sis and I looked out the window and both said "ohh she is so pretty!" My sister has just finished graduating from Marinello and had not styled any person on her own yet. Yvette decided to take a chance on her. We had so much fun getting to know her. We had plenty of time to talk while my little sister Brenda did her hair and make-up. I think she did a fantastic job.
When it was time to start shooting, at first Yvette was nervous but after a bit she relaxed and was so easy to direct. It was the perfect girls day out. We had a blast! Here are some of my favorites, I know it's alot but there were tons more that were beautiful it was so hard to pick!!








No comments:

Post a Comment