Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pretty as a picture {Alina}

This is our baby cousin Alina. I try and take her pictures a few times a year. It is so great to see what a little lady she is becoming. These are her official 3 year old pictures. She and True are a few months apart and have lots of fun getting into trouble together :) He came with me to take her pictures. We went out just the three of us and he played Thomas the train while I took pics of Alina. At the end, he decided to take time out and let me take a picture of the two of them. Made my heart melt, they are so cute together.

i wish i could style her everyday!

unlike my kid, alina loves getting her picture taken!

she is such a beauty......

Makes my heart melt.

Then True says "come on Awwwweeeeeena" let's go! too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment