Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family

This week we took True out to the track to play on his new motorcycle. Trev my hubby even asked me to bring my camera. Ha! I drive him CRAZY with my photography. So normally he thinks its annoying for me to drag my big heavy camera everywhere. I tried to get as many pics as possible. True is growing so fast I don't want to miss anything!!
The whole family got together and we had a really fun time. My brother in law Tom and nephew Trent go all the time. Trent can ride for hours and is so great on his bike it was fun to see him racing around the track leaving Trever and Tyler in the dust. Hope he can help True to get as good as he is. When True wasn't riding he was running around with my niece Trista. Lots of dirt everywhere so he was happy! If anyone knows True, you will see that he LOVES to get dirty. Here are just few images from the day.

True on his first motorcycle

My gorgeous hubby and kiddo {my whole heart in one image}

Trent & Trev

My handsome brother in law Tom

Papa & kiddos

This little light of mine

Diane, Buster & Trista

This pic is so cute! I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these friend - you have a beautiful family <3 Christian has a little bike too - when he's old enough he and True can ride together! That's a cute little flea bag too :P

    ReplyDelete