Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swimming

We just started swimming class again. I tried to take True when he was around two years old, but it did not go so well! He wouldn't let go of my neck and would hardly go to the teachers. But now he is the big 4, and lately he has been having a ball in his grandparents spa. I worry that needs proper skills, I think it is very important that his love of water and skills are equal.
Trev and I take him to his lessons together, we watch his every move, we cheer him on and give him direct eye contact when he bursts from the water proudly showing us he can go under for a few moments. It makes us so happy to see his confidence building.
I started to notice today we are one of the few set of parents there and not staring at our phones the entire time. Crazy huh! I am so glad I can set all my attention on True. I love summer days and I love my kid, and I don't want to miss a thing! These moments are so wonderful. He is growing so fast!




1 comment:

  1. You are such a good Momma, E... always so dedicated and aware of your son. You are a total inspiration to me in so many ways! Besos.

    ReplyDelete