Friday, November 27, 2009

New Pretties

I always refer to myself as a wife/mama/artist/aspiring photographer..... but lately I haven't posted or done very many art projects. I owe my friend Marissa Rodriguez a pretty for being such an inspiration to me, and I am so behind on getting anything to her. I really do have a good reason!! I have been so busy working , family functions and taking care of True. But, today we (me & True) went out into my little craft studio and I made and photographed these. I can't say what she is getting. It will be a surprise. Post a comment and let me know what you think.........



1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! I got all excited when I saw my name on your blog! :) These are SO beautiful, you are so talented! I can't wait to get mine, seriously I feel so special! Thank you so much, totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete